A revolutionary device for drinks dispensing into glass bottles.
ATTENTION: this set contains a clamp lock for crown cap bottles, you may want to purchase a clamp lock for swing-top bottles, champagne bottles, and glasses!
- The counter pressure bottling method eliminates any contact between the beer and oxygen. As a result, your brew stays fresh and carbonated.
- Easy & clean bottling: install the bottle, fill it, remove the bottle. No mess, no foam, no fuss.
- Fast filling: you can fill and cap (the capping devices are not included) 50-60 bottles in 1 hour.
- The quality/price ratio is impressive: you get a durable device with a 5-year warranty. It fits for both commercial breweries and home brewers as well.
- Minimal drainage losses (only 1%), no foaming.
- Quick installation: even if you see an iTap for the first time, you can install it on your own in under 10 minutes. Easy use: CO2 filling with a button, fast filling.
- No cartridges or disposable parts.
- The drinks bottled with iTap stays fresh and remains its initial flavor up to 90-120 days.
- You can bottle any foamy drinks, including beer, cider, soda, etc.