Recipe extract New Zeland Pilsner
NEW ZELAND PILSNER
Hops malt recipe for a New Zealand style Pilsner.
A refreshing and refreshing beer with the flavors of tropical fruits given by the New Zealand Motueka hops.
Recipe for 23 liters
- John Bull Pilsner
- 500 gr spraymalt extralight
- 500 gr dextrose monohydrate
- 40gr MOTUEKA hops in dryhopping for the duration of fermentation
- Wlp810 yeast or California Lager for temperatures from 18 to 24 degrees
- Wlp800 yeast or 2 M84 sachets for 12-15 degrees temperatures
Priming: 5gr / lt